Friday, September 25, 2015

My favorite quotes

Don't let how you think life should be get in the way of experiencing what's incredible about today.: "It seems to me we have a lot of story left to tell." -Walt Disney: 11 "Grey's Anatomy" Quotes That Will Shatter Your Heart. RIP sweet McDreamy: Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans- John Lennon: Everything is going to be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end #PICHICHI #Mentality: OMG!,How often I had to tell those "haters" this very thing over the past month from all the negativity I have been receiving frm people about my restaurant that I should not be pre-judge because of the color of my skin or where I come from but afford me the same opportunity we are all God's children. Have a blessed day & I love you all. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mega-cuppy-sale:
Work So Hard That One Day Your Signature Will Be Called An Autograph . . . But Not On A Check! #life_quotes #wordsofwisdom #hard_work: I would always be fighting the guys for her attention, I was always trying to make her laugh, and I did I made her laugh more than the others did. I made her my top priority everyday and well. I'm the one who won her heart, and with me it shall stay, until I am old and fragile, until my hair turns a beautiful grey. Till the day I am dead and gone, for I know the memories will live on <3:

1 comment:

  1. I have found that first one to be so true, especially the older I get.

    ReplyDelete