Thursday, October 1, 2015

6 Words










Tripping over everything, guess Im clumsy








This one is for my brother
a lot of attitude, always sharing smiles
Image result for smiling boy with attitude











looking for adventure, can be useless.


Image result for looking for adventure

4 comments:

  1. I really liked how you related a couple of them to yourself and your family. Everybody can be clumsy sometimes haha. I can relate to looking for adventure because I've been doing that my whole life, and it doesn't always end up how I would like it to, but I don't regret anything because its what made me, me. So no matter how old you get never stop looking for that adventure cause I promise one day you will find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jesse--keep looking for adventure. Be ready for the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see where you are coming from when you say "looking for adventure, can be useless." My interpretation of what you wrote is that you don't necessarily NEED to look for adventure, that it CAN indeed be useless looking for it, because more times than not, it will find you. Just about a week ago, I was planning on going to the barn to see my horse, average Saturday for me, then there was a yellow lab running through the street no collar and no owner. I pulled over and picked him up. He ended up making my ordinary day, extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where you are coming from when you say "looking for adventure, can be useless." My interpretation of what you wrote is that you don't necessarily NEED to look for adventure, that it CAN indeed be useless looking for it, because more times than not, it will find you. Just about a week ago, I was planning on going to the barn to see my horse, average Saturday for me, then there was a yellow lab running through the street no collar and no owner. I pulled over and picked him up. He ended up making my ordinary day, extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete